- Last Updated on Monday, 25 August 2014 10:40
The Division for General Virology is headed by an Assistant Director. It conducts comprehensive research at a molecular and cellular level for different virus aetiologies.
- Carrying out virological research in support of disease prevention and intervention strategies in Uganda/internationally
- Development of Clinical Trial facilities
- Carrying out studies related to Viruses associated with Human Cancers (HHV8, HPV-16, EBV)
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and
- Capacity Building